On completion of payment access to the online theory, reading material and practical demonstrations will be available.
Access to online material is valid for 12 months.
DRY NEEDLING COURSES INCLUDE:
Online Theory, which is completed at home. This will include all basic and theoretical Dry Needling theory information including but not limited to:
- What is Dry Needling?
- Difference between Dry Needling and other modalities
- What is a Myofascial Trigger Point?
- What are the physiological mechanisms of Dry Needling?
- What are the safety concerns around Dry Needling?
- What are registration standards and Dry Needling?
- What is the Skin Penetration Act?
- What are current treatment guidelines?
- What are possible treatment protocols? Etc
Online material which includes:
- Course notes
- Trigger point manuals
- Anatomy videos
- Practical demonstration of all points covered in L1 and L2
- Case Studies
- A library of research papers related to Dry Needling
The practical course includes:
- Lots and lots of Anatomy and Palpation
- 2 Colour Trigger Point Manuals
- A needle starter pack for Monday morning – (includes needles and a sharps container)
- A 10% discount off your first purchase of Dry Needling Supplies
- Ongoing support from me
- And more!